[General Electric Company]
NTC Diode Thermometrics Thermistors
A range of NTC chip thermistors in DO-35 style glass package (diode outline) with axial soldercoated copper-clad steel wires.
• Designed for accurate temperature measurement, control and compensation
• Tight tolerances on resistance and B value
• Operation up to 482°F (250°C) with excellent stability
• Glass body provides hermetic seal and voltage insulation and excellent stability
• Designed for cost effective solid state sensor
• Lead-wires metallurgically bonded to thermistor element for improved reliability (Type GE only)
• Resistant to corrosive atmospheres and harsh environments
• Available on axial bandolier to IEC-286-1/ EIA-468A and packet taped to EIA RS-481 for MELF.
• Also available loose-packed with axial, radial and SMD wire forms
• Suitable for automotive, telecom (battery packs), HVAC and white goods applications
• Temperature sensing for household appliances such as rice cookers, electronic ranges, ovens, etc.
• Temperature sensing for industrial products such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, etc.components.