The 485 Nano2® Fuse Series is a small, fast-acting, surface mount ceramic fuse rated at a remarkable 600VDC at its small size and with 100A breaking capacity. It is primarily designed for circuit protection in high energy applications. This product is fully compatible with lead-free solder alloys and higher temperature profles associated with lead-free assembly.
• Fast-Acting / Surface mount high fuse for voltage (up to 600VDC) applications.
• Fully compatible with lead-free solder alloys and higher temperature profles associated with lead-free assembly.
• Relatively high breaking capacity at 100A.
• RoHS compliant / Halogen Free
• Rating – 1 - 3.15 Amperes.
• PC server and Telecom systems
• LCD TV inverter boards DC input protection
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) / 3-Phase Power Supplies
• 380VDC server / lighting in data center