The popular 1N5221 thru 1N5281B series of 0.5 watt Zener Voltage Regulators provides a selection from 2.4 to 200 volts in standard 5% or 10% tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number.
• JEDEC registered 1N5221 to 1N5281B
• Internal bonds optionally available with “-1” suffix
• Options for screening in accordance with MIL-PRF- 19500 for JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS are available by adding MQ, MX, MV, or MSP prefixes respectively to part numbers with “-1” suffix.
• Surface mount equivalents available as MLL5221 to MLL5281B in the DO-213AA MELF style package including “-1” suffix options (consult factory for others)
• RoHS Compliant devices available by adding “e3” suffix
• DO-7 glass body axial-leaded Zener equivalents are also available
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Extensive selection from 2.4 to 200 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with B suffix, 10 % with A suffix identification
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD (MIL-STD-750 Method 1020)
• Minimal capacitance (see Figure 2)
• Inherently radiation hard per MicroNote 050