The AZ10/100E116 is a quint differential line receiver with emitter-follower outputs. The E116 provides a VBB output for single-ended use or a DC bias reference for AC coupling to the device. For single-ended input applications, the VBB reference should be connected to one side of the Dn/D¯n differential input pair. The input signal is then fed to the other Dn/D¯n input. The VBB pin should be used only as a bias for the E116 as its sink/source capability is limited. When used, the VBB pin should be bypassed to ground via a 0.01μF capacitor.
• 500ps Maximum Propagation Delay
• Dedicated VCCO Pin for Each Receiver
• Operating Range of 4.2V to 5.46V
• 75kΩ Internal Input Pulldown Resistors
• Direct Replacement for ON Semiconductor MC10E116 & MC100E116