The BA6810S is a two-channel, 12-point fluorescent display tube driver for VU-scale bar-level meters.
It uses a dynamic-drive system and has both AC and DC inputs. The AC input mode has a peak hold circuit. The IC features a power-on mute, and the output block can directly drive fluorescent display tubes, so few external components are required, allowing cost and space savings while improving reliability.
The grid output duty cycle is 1 / 8.
1) Uses dynamic-drive system to display two 12-point channels. 30-pin SDIP package.
2) AC and DC inputs provided. Switching function allows two-mode display.
3) Upper 8 points have peak hold function in AC mode (two seconds Typ.).
4) Power-on mute function.
5) Forced-mute function.
6) Terminal for meter sensitivity adjustment provided (adjustment with one terminal is possible).
7) I2L injector current terminal provided.
8) Square root compression amplifier built in.
9) Dynamic-drive system reduces the power dissipation of the fluorescent display tube power supply.
Level meters for all types of AV equipment