General purpose switching diodes fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in small rectangular plastic SMD SOT23 packages. The BAS29 consists of a single diode. The BAS31 has two diodes in series. The BAS35 has two diodes with a common anode.
• Small plastic SMD package
• Switching speed: max. 50 ns
• General application
• Continuous reverse voltage: max. 90 V
• Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 110 V
• Repetitive peak forward current: max. 600 mA
• Repetitive peak reverse current: max. 600 mA.
• General purpose switching in e.g. surface mounted circuits.