• Small size and light weight
For space saving, the outside dimensions of the main body are reduced to be 21.5 mm (length) × 14.4 mm (width) × 37 mm (height) (.846 × .567 × 1.457 inch) and the weight is also reduced to be approx. 19 g .67 oz (direct coupling 1 Form A, 1 Form B type)
• Low operating power (1.4W) type is available (1 Form A, 1 Form B)
• Since the terminal arrangement complies with JIS D5011 B4-M1, commercial connectors are available for these types of relays.
• Superior inrush characteristics
Despite its small size, 120A (max. 0.1 s) capacity has been achieved by using contacts that are good at withstanding inrush currents and because of an ingenious contacting mechanism. (1 Form A and 1 Form B)
• Motorcycles and automobiles Motorcycle cell motors, car air conditioners, halogen lamps, etc.
• Agricultural equipment
• Battery equipped devices such as conveyance vehicles