The CD74ACT74 dual positive-edge-triggered device is a D-type flip-flop.
A low level at the preset (PRE) or clear (CLR) inputs sets or resets the outputs, regardless of the levels of the other inputs. When PRE and CLR are inactive (high), data at the data (D) input meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a voltage level and is not related directly to the rise time of the clock pulse. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input can be changed without affecting the levels at the outputs.
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
• Speed of Bipolar F, AS, and S, With Significantly Reduced Power Consumption
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• ±24-mA Output Drive Current
− Fanout to 15 F Devices
• SCR-Latchup-Resistant CMOS Process and Circuit Design