The CXP1042Q is a 4-bit single chip microcomputer based on the SPC500 series. It incorporates programs in firmware for CD operations. It can be connected directly to the CDL-500 series of LSIs for CD players, and can directly drive LCDs, in addition to other features. It can be employed in a wide range of equipment, from deck-type CD players to radio cassettes and portable systems.
• Can be connected directly to CDL-500 series LSIs for CD use
• Up to 16 keys can be connected directly; expansion of functions through addition of keys is possible
• LCDs can be driven directly. This includes time display, music calendar, remaining tunes and other display functions.
• NEC format remote control input possible; direct tune selection through keypad and other functions can be added.
• Supports auxiliary functions including synchronization input and double-speed playback.