The DCV01 series is a family of 1W, 1500Vrms isolated, unregulated, isolated DC/DC converters. Requiring a minimum of external components and including on-chip device protection, the DCV01 series provides extra features such as output disable and synchronization of switching frequencies.
The use of a highly integrated package design results in highly reliable products with a power density of 40W/in3 (2.4W/cm3). This combination of features high isolation and small size makes the DCV01 suitable for a wide range of applications.
● UP TO 85% EFFICIENCY
● THERMAL PROTECTION
● DEVICE-TO-DEVICE SYNCHRONIZATION
● SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
● EN55022 CLASS B EMC PERFORMANCE
● UL1950 RECOGNIZED COMPONENT
● JEDEC PDIP-14 AND GULL-WING PACKAGES
● INDUSTRIAL CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
● POINT-OF-USE POWER CONVERSION
● GROUND LOOP ELIMINATION
● DATA ACQUISITION
● TEST EQUIPMENT
● SECONDARY ISOLATION CIRCUITS