1) Built-In Biasing Resistors, R1 = R2 = 1kW.
2) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors（see inner circuit).
3) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
4) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
5) Complementary PNP Types :DTB113EK series
6) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.
Switching circuit, Inverter circuit, Interface circuit, Driver circuit