The ESDALC5-1BT2Y is bidirectional single-line TVS diode designed to protect data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
This device is ideal for applications where both printed circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
• Single-line bidirectional protection
• Breakdown voltage = 5.8 V min.
• Low capacitance = 26 pF at 0 V
• Lead-free packages
• ECOPACK®2 compliant component
• AEC-Q101 qualified
• Low capacitance for optimized data integrity
• Low leakage current < 60 nA
• Low PCB space consumption: 0.6 mm2
• High reliability offered by monolithic integration
Where transient overvoltage protection in ESD sensitive equipment is required, such as:
• Automotive applications
• Communication systems
• Cellular phone handsets and accessories
• Video equipment