The G177 is an integrated Hall effect latched sensor with output pull-high resistor driver designed for electronic commutation of brushless DC motor applications and contactless switches. The device includes an on-chip Hall voltage generator for magnetic sensing, a comparator that amplifies the Hall voltage, and a Schmitt trigger to provide switching hysteresis for noise rejection, and output driver with pull-high resistor. An internal bandgap regulator is used to provide temperature compensated supply voltage for internal circuits and allows a wide operating supply range.
If a magnetic flux density larger than threshold Bop, DO is turned on (low). The output state is held until a magnetic flux density reversal falls below Brp causing DO to be turned off (high).
G177 is rated for operation over temperature range from -20 : to 100 : and voltage range from 3.5V to 28V. The devices are available in low cost die forms or rugged 3 pin SIP packages.
* Wide range of supply voltage: 3.5V to 28V.
* Internal bandgap regulator allows temperature compensated operations and a wide operating voltage range.
* High sensitivity with a small magnet.
* TTL and MOS ICs directly drivable by output.
* Build in protection diode for chip reverse power connecting.
1) Brushless DC Motor
2) Brushless DC Fan
3) Position Sensors
4) Rotation Sensors
5) Revolution Counting
6) Speed Measurement
7) Keyboard Switches