The ICX422AL is an interline CCD solid-state image sensor suitable for EIA B/W video cameras with a diagonal 11mm (Type 2/3) system. Compared with the current product ICX082AL, basic characteristics such as sensitivity and smear are improved drastically and high saturation characteristics are realized.
This chip features a field period readout system and an electronic shutter with variable charge-storage time. This chip is compatible with the pins of the ICX082AL and has the same drive conditions.
• High sensitivity (+3.0dB compared with the ICX082AL)
• Low smear (–10.0dB compared with the ICX082AL)
• High saturation signal (+2.0dB compared with the ICX082AL)
• High resolution and Low dark current
• Excellent antiblooming characteristics
• Continuous variable-speed shutter