The L1089 Series are positive and low dropout three-terminal voltage regulators with 0.3A output current capability. These devices are designed for use in low voltage applications that offers lower dropout voltage and faster transient response.
These devices are fully protected against over current faults, over temperature operation, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, transient voltage spike …etc.
On-Chips trimming the reference voltage to 2% and features the low dropout of maximum 1.35 volts.
● Fixed 3.3V output voltage
● Low dropout voltage
● Low ground current
● Fast transient response
● Current & thermal limiting
● Line regulation: 0.5% typical
● Load regulation: 0.5% typical
● Available in SOT-89 package
● Low voltage micro-controllers
● Battery Chargers
● 5V to 3.3V linear regulators
● Motherboard clock supplies
● Post regulator for switching supplies