The LC4120NV is an LCD power supply switching IC that provides 3 input channels and 6 output channels. It is fabricated in an 80-V high-voltage CMOS process and features low power dissipation, high speed, and a low output impedance. This IC is optimal for switching the row driver LCD drive voltage in a wide range of LCD products.
• 3 input channels/6 output channels
• Logic voltage: 2.7 to 5.5 V
• Output voltage: 80 V (maximum)
• Output impedance: 110Ω (maximum) (When VHA – VLA = 60 V)
• Output delay time: 0.5 µs (maximum)
• Operating temperature: –20 to 75°C
• Package: 20-pin SSOP