The LC75838W is 1/8 to 1/10 duty general-purpose LCD display driver used for character and graphics display. This product operates under the control of a microcontroller and can directly drive an LCD with up to 380 segments. It can also control up to 3 general-purpose output ports.
● 1/8duty–1/4bias, 1/9duty–1/4bias, and 1/10duty–1/4bias drive
schemes can be controlled from serial data.
1/8duty–1/4bias: up to 320 segments
1/9duty–1/4bias: up to 351 segments
1/10duty–1/4bias: up to 380 segments
● Serial data input supports CCB format communication
with the system controller.
● Serial data control of the power-saving mode
based backup function and all the segments forced off function.
● Direct display of display data without the
use of a decoder provides high generality.
● Built-in display contrast adjustment circuit.
● Up to 3 general-purpose output ports are included.
● Independent LCD driver block power supply VLCD.
● The INH pin is provided. This pin turns off the display and
forces the general-purpose output ports to the low level.
● RC oscillator circuit