The LM1084 is a low dropout three terminal regulator with 5A output current capability.
The output voltage is adjustable with the use of a resistor divider. Dropout is guaranteed at a maximum of 500 mV at maximum output current.
Its low dropout voltage and fast transient response make it ideal for low voltage microprocessor applications. Internal current and thermal limiting provides protection against any overload condition that would create excessive junction temperature.
● Low Dropout Voltage 500mV at 5A Output Current
● Fast Transient Response
● 0.015% Line Regulation
● 0.1% Load Regulation
● Internal Thermal and Current Limiting
● Adjustable or Fixed Output Voltage(1.5, 2.5, 2.85, 3.0, 3.3, 5.0V)
● Surface Mount Package SOT-223 & TO-263 (D2 Package)
● 100% Thermal Limit Burn-in
● Battery Charger
● Adjustable Power Supplies
● Constant Current Regulators
● Portable Instrumentation
● High Efficiency Linear Power Supplies
● High Efficiency "Green" Computer Systems
● SMPS Post-Regulator
● Power PC Supplies
● Powering VGA & Sound Card