The LMV931 Single and LMV932 Dual are CMOS low−voltage operational amplifiers which can operate on single−sided power supplies (1.8 V to 5.0 V) with rail−to−rail input and output swing. Both devices come in small state−of−the−art packages and require very low quiescent current making them ideal for battery−operated, portable applications such as notebook computers and hand−held instruments. Rail−to−Rail operation provides improved signal−to−noise performance plus the small packages allow for closer placement to signal sources thereby reducing noise pickup.
The single LMV931 is offered in space saving SC70−5 package. The dual LMV932 is in a Micro8. These small packages are very beneficial for crowded PCB’s.
• Performance Specified on Single−Sided Power Supply: 1.8 V, 2.7 V, and 5 V
• Small Packages:
LMV931 in a SC−70
LMV932 in a Micro8
• No Output Crossover Distortion
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range: −40°C to +125°C
• Low Quiescent Current 210 A, Max Per Channel
• No Output Phase−Reversal from Overdriven Input
• These are Pb−Free Devices
• Notebook Computers, Portable Battery−Operated Instruments, PDA’s
• Active Filters, Low−Side Current Monitoring