The MC10E/100E107 is a quint 2-input XOR/XNOR gate. The function output F is the OR of all five XOR outputs, while F is the NOR. The Q outputs need not be terminated if only the F outputs are to be used.
The 100 Series contains temperature compensation.
• 600 ps Maximum Propagation Delay
• OR/NOR Function Outputs
• PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 4.2 V to 5.7 V with VEE = 0 V
• NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −4.2 V to −5.7 V
• Internal Input 50 k Pulldown Resistors
• ESD Protection: Human Body Model; > 2 kV, Machine Model; > 200 V
• Meets or Exceeds JEDEC Standard EIA/JESD78 IC Latchup Test
• Moisture Sensitivity Level: Pb = 1 Pb−Free = 3 For Additional Information, see Application Note AND8003/D
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V−0 @ 0.125 in, Oxygen Index: 28 to 34
• Transistor Count = 140 devices
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*