The MC74LVX574 is an advanced high speed CMOS octal flip–flop with 3–state outputs. The inputs tolerate voltages up to 7V, allowing the interface of 5V systems to 3V systems.
This 8–bit D–type flip–flop is controlled by a clock pulse input and an output enable input. When the output enable input is high, the eight outputs are in a high impedance state.
• High Speed: tPD = 8.5ns (Typ) at VCC = 3.3V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 4µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Low Noise: VOLP = 0.8V (Max)
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300mA
• ESD Performance: HBM > 2000V; Machine Model > 200V