Metal Oxide Disc Varistors
The Disc Varistor Series of transient surge suppressors are industrial high-energy disc varistors (MOVs) intended for special applications requiring unique electrical contact or packaging methods provided by the customer. The electrode finish of these devices is solderable and can also be used with pressure contacts. Disc of the same diameter can be stacked.
This series of industrial disc varistors are available in five diameter sizes of 20, 25, 32, 40, 53, 60, and 80 with disc thickness ranging from 1.8mm to 32mm maximum. They offer a wide voltage range from 130 to 2800 VM(AC)RMS
• Provided in Disc Form For Unique Packing by Customer
• Solderable Electrode Finish Options
• Pressure Contacts and/or Disc Stacking May Be Utilized
• Standard Disc Sizes 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, and 53mm diameter
• Available Edge Passivation Insulation
• Wide Operating Voltage Range Vm(ac)rms 130V to 750V.
• High Peak Pulse Current Range ITM 20,000A to 70,000A
• Very High Energy Capability WTM 200J to 1,800J
• No Derating Up to 85ºC Ambient.