High Temperature Accuracy Integrated Silicon Pressure Sensor for Measuring Absolute Pressure, On-Chip Signal Conditioned, Temperature Compensated and Calibrated
The Freescale MPXxx6400A series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the Freescale pressure sensor a logical and economical choice for the system designer.
The MPXxx6400A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
• Improved Accuracy at High Temperature
• Available in Small and Super Small Outline Packages
• 1.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
• Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
• Temperature Compensated from -40° to +125°C
• Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
• Industrial Controls
• Engine Control/Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)/Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)