The NTE1914 is a positive 3–terminal voltage regulator in a TO3 type package suitable for numerous applications requiring up to 1A. One of these is local on card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. Other applications include; logic systems, instrumentation, HiFi, and other solid state lectronic equipment. Although designed primarily as a fixed voltage regulator, the NTE1914 can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
• Output Current in Excess of 1A
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• No External Components Required
• Output Transistor Safe Area Protection
• Internal Short Circuit Current Limit