The PCK2002M is a 1–10 fanout buffer used for 133/100 MHz CPU, 66/33 MHz PCI, 14.318 MHz REF, or 133/100/66 MHz SDRAM clock distribution. 10 outputs are typically used to support up to 2 SDRAM DIMMs commonly found in laptop or mobile applications.
The PCK2002M has the same features and operating characteristics of the PCK2002 and is available in the SSOP 28 pin package.
• HIGH speed, LOW noise non-inverting 1:10 buffer
• Mobile (reduced pincount) version of PCK2002
• Typically used to support two SDRAM DIMMs
• 28-pin SSOP and TSSOP packages
• See PCK2002 for 48-pin 1-18 buffer part supporting up to
4 SDRAM DIMMs
• Optimized for 66 MHz, 100 MHz and 133 MHz operation
• Multiple VDD and VSS pins for noise reduction
• Spread spectrum compliant
• 175 ps skew outputs
• Individual clock output enable/disable via I2C