Unidirectional double ESD protection diodes in common cathode configuration in the SOT23 plastic package. Designed to protect up to two transmission or data lines against damage from ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) and other transients.
• Unidirectional ESD protection of up to two lines
• Common-cathode configuration
• Max. peak pulse power: Ppp = 330 W at tp = 8/20 µs
• Low clamping voltage: V(CL)R = 20 V at Ipp = 18 A
• Ultra-low reverse leakage current: IRM < 700 nA
• ESD protection > 30 kV
• IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
• IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); Ipp = 18 A at tp = 8/20 µs.
• Computers and peripherals
• Communication systems
• Audio and video equipment
• Data lines
• CAN bus protection.