Pericom Semiconductors PI74ALVC series of logic circuits are produced using the Companys advanced 0.5 micron CMOS technology, achieving industry leading speed.
The 18-bit PI74ALVC162834FD universal bus driver is designed for 2.3V to 3.6V VCC operation.
Data flow from A to Y is controlled by Output Enable (OE). The device operates in the transparent mode when LE is LOW. The A data is latched if CLK is held at a high or low logic level. If LE is HIGH, the A-bus is stored in the latch/flip-flop on the low-to-high transition of CLK. When OE is HIGH, the outputs are in the high impedance state.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• PI74ALVC162834F is designed for low voltage operation, VCC= 2.3V to 3.6V
• Data inputs have clamp diodes to VCC
• Outputs have equivalent 26Ω series resistors
• Supports PC133 Registered DIMM
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8V at VCC = 3.3V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output Voh Undershoot)
< 2.0V at VCC = 3.3V, TA= 25°C
• Industrial operation at -40°C to +85°C
• Packages available:
- 56-pin 240 mil wide plastic TSSOP (A)
- 56-pin 173 mil wide plastic TVSOP (K)
- 56-pin 300 mil wide plastic SSOP (V)