These voltage regulators are intended as complements to the popular PJ7900 Series devices. These negative regulators are available in the same seven-voltage options as the PJ7900 devices. In addition, one extra voltage option commonly employed in MECL systems is also available in the negative PJ7900 Series.
Available in fixed output voltage options from -5.0 to - 24 volts, these regulators employ current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-area compensation--making them remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. With adequate heatsinking they can deliver output currents in excess of 1 ampere.
• Output Current up to 1 Ampere
• No External Components Required
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short-Circuit Current Limiting
• Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
• Available in 4% Voltage Tolerance