The PLVA2600A series consists of two high performance voltage regulator diodes with common anodes, in small SOT23 plastic SMD packages.
The series consists of PLVA2650A to PLVA2668A.
• Very low dynamic impedance at low currents: approximately 1⁄20 of conventional series
• Hard breakdown knee
• Low noise: approximately 1⁄10 of conventional series
• Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
• Small tolerances of VZ
• Working voltage range: nom. 5.0 to 6.8 V
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 30 W.
• Low current, low power, low noise applications
• CMOS RAM back-up circuits
• Voltage stabilizers
• Voltage limiters
• Smoke detector relays.