SC73C1602 is one of Silan’s 4-bit CMOS single-chip micro-controllers for infrared remote control transmitters (IRCTs). It can be implemented in various IRCTs circuits by mask option.
* Wide operating voltage (1.8~4.0V)
* Low static power consumption (<1mA)
* ROM: 2K x 9 bits
* Data memory: 32 x 4bits
* Timer/counter: (10~15 bits)
* 8-bit timer, generates various frequencies and duty carrier
* 16 I/O pins, four 4-bit I/O ports (export P53)
* Oscillator frequency (fosc): fosc=4MHz (TYP.) or fosc=455KHz(TYP.)
* Operating frequency (fmain): fosc/8 (fosc=4MHz)
* Instruction cycle: 5/fmain
* Support low voltage detection
* Infrared remote control devices, such as TV, Video Cassette Recorder, VTR, laser phonograph and acoustics remote controllers.