The SC91415 is a series of tone/pulse switchable dialers that is composed of T/P dialer and T/P dialer with 13 set memories. The SC91415 series provide necessary functions of telephone set for application in any environment, such as Pulse dialing, Tone (DTMF) dialing, Handfree dialing, keying tone and lock functions. The lock function is designed to inhibit toll dialing operation. Beside this, melody generator, ring detector and SDO (Serial Data Output) functions are provided in advance version. Melody generator will output dual-tone music in line hold duration. Ring detector can prevent illegal dialing from pocket dialer. The SDO is designed to drive LCD driver and voice synthesizer.
* Tone/Pulse switchable
* Wide operating voltage from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
* Low operating current, 0.15mA (Pulse) and 0.3mA (Tone) typically
* Adding resistor on keyboard scan pin that can select many telephone specifications, such as: Pulse rate, M/B ratio, Flash time, lock dialing functions.
* Lock function provides conventionality key lock and password lock operations
* Ring detector is designed to prevent illegal dialing from pocket dialer
* 13 set one touch or (3 set one touch and 10 set two touch) repertory memory, each one can hold data up to 16 digits
* A 32-digit LNB (last number) redial memory
* Handfree function provides on-hook dialing and speakerphone application
* Pause and P-T time are fixed to 3.6 seconds
* Tone duration and inter-tone pause time are fixed to 98 ms
* Using 3.579545 MHz crystal or ceramic resonator DIP-22 DIP-18
* SDO function supports LCD driver and voice synthesizer to indicate dialing numbers.
* Line hold function is designed for stopping conversation temporality
* Melody generator provides music on hold function
* Keytone function provides rapidly keying recognition