Each circuit in SNx414 and SNx4LS14 functions as an inverter. However, because of the Schmitt-Trigger action, they have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean, jitter-free output signals.
• Operation From Very Slow Edges
• Improved Line-Receiving Characteristics
• High Noise Immunity
• HVAC Gateways
• Residential Ductless Air Conditioning Outdoor
• Robotic Controls
• Industrial Stepper Motors
• Power Meter and Power Analyzers
• Digital Input Modules for Factory Automation