This dual positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flop is designed for 2.7-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
A low level at the preset (PRE) or clear (CLR) inputs sets or resets the outputs regardless of the levels of the other inputs. When PRE and CLR are inactive (high), data at the data (D) input meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a voltage level and is not directly related to the rise time of the clock pulse. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input may be changed without affecting the levels at the outputs.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
The SN74LVC74 is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C.
● EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Submicron Process
● ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883C, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
● Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
● Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
● Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
● Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), and Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW) Packages