The TDA4850 provides economical solutions in VGA/XGA and multi-frequency monitors. The IC incorporates the complete horizontal and vertical small signal processing. VGA-dependent mode detection and settings are performed on chip. In conjunction with TDA486X or TDA8351 (vertical output circuits) both ICs offer an extremely advanced system solution.
• VGA operation fully implemented including alignment-free vertical and E/W amplitude pre-settings
• 4th VGA mode easy applicable (XGA, Super VGA)
• Multi-frequency operation externally selectable
• All adjustments DC-controllable
• Alignment-free oscillators
• Sync separators for video or horizontal and vertical TTL sync levels regardless of polarity
• Horizontal oscillator with PLL1 for sync and PLL2 for flyback
• Constant vertical and E/W amplitude in multi-frequency operation
• DC-coupling to vertical power amplifier (TDA486X or TDA8351)
• Internal supply voltage stabilization with excellent ripple rejection to ensure stable geometrical adjustments.