The TDA8742; TDA8742H is a multi-function sound IC for use in satellite receivers, television sets and video recorders. The pin numbers given in parenthesis throughout this document refer to the QFP44 package.
• Demodulation of main audio signal using wide band PLL (lock range selectable)
• HF input selection: two-out-of-eight secondary audio signals can be selected
• Demodulation of secondary audio signals using wide band PLL
• Noise reduction of the secondary audio signals
• Output selection: stereo, language 1, language 2, main audio and external
• Mute control
• Line outputs (SCART level).
• Satellite receivers
• TV sets
• Video recorders.