The UAA3522HL integrates the receiver and most of the transmitter section of a GSM hand-held transceiver. It also integrates the receiver IF and the transmitter section of a DCS transceiver.
• Dual-band application for Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) and Digital Cellular communication Systems (DCS)
• Low noise and wide dynamic range single Intermediate Frequency (IF) transceiver
• More than 30 dB on-chip image rejection in the receiver
• More than 60 dB gain control range
• I/Q demodulator with high performance integrated baseband channel filter
• High precision I/Q modulator
• Transmit modulation loop architecture including offset mixer and phase detector
• Dual Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) with on-chip IF Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO)
• Fully differential design minimizing cross-talk and spurii
• 3-wire serial bus interface
• Functional down to 2.7 V and up to 3.3 V
• LQFP48 package.
• GSM 900 MHz hand-held transceiver
• GSM/DCS dual-band solution with the UAA2077CM (down to 3.2 V) or UAA2077TS/D (down to 2.7 V).