Microsemi’s new Powermite UPT series transient voltage suppressors feature oxide passivated zener type chips, with high-temperature solder bonds to achieve high surge capability, and negligible electrical degradation under repeated surge conditions. In addition to its size advantages, Powermite package includes a full metallic bottom which eliminates the possibility of solder flux entrapment at assembly, and a unique locking tab that acts as an integral heatsink.
Innovative design makes this device fully compatible for use with automatic insertion equipment.
· Powermite Package, 5 to 48 V
· Peak Pulse Power 1000 W for 8x20 Micro-second Pulse
· Clamping Time in Pico-seconds
· Integral Heat Sink / Locking Tabs
· Full Metallic Bottom Eliminates Flux Entrapment
· Bi-directional Version Available