• Trench MOS Schottky technology
• Low forward voltage drop, low power losses
• High efficiency operation
• Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 245 °C (for TO-263AB package)
• Solder bath temperature 275 °C maximum, 10 s, per JESD 22-B106 (for TO-220AB, ITO-220AB and TO-262AA package)
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
For use in high frequency inverters, switching power supplies, freewheeling diodes, OR-ing diode, dc-to-dc converters and reverse battery protection.