Xecoms XE3314L is a complete, 33.6 Kbps modem in a single component. The XE3314L can be used in throughout North America and Japan. It includes user transferrable FCC Part 68 Registration.
* User Transferrable FCC Part 68 Registration
* Small Size: 2.75 inches by 1.38 inches by 0.42 inches;
* Modem Protocols for data transfer from 33.6 KBPS down to 300 BPS: V.34bis, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21, Bell 212A and 103;
* Modem Control and Configuration via standard AT Commands
* Fax Protocols: V.17, V.29, V.27ter, and V.21 channel 2
* Error Correction; V.42, MNP2-4 and MNP10
* Data Compression; V.42bis and MNP5 provides a maximum effective data rate of 133,400 bps.
* Non-Volatile Memory for storing telephone numbers and modem configuration.
* Standard operating temperature range 0C to 70C. Extended operating temperature range of -40C to +85C is availalble.