The STA510F is a monolithic, quad, half-bridge stage in multipower BCD technology.
The device can be used as dual-bridge or reconfigured, by connecting the CONFIG pin to the Vdd pin, as single-bridge with doublecurrent capability, and
as half-bridge (binary mode) with half current capability.
Part Name(s) :
Description : Monolithic Linear IC 5CH Driver (BTL : 4CH, H-Bridge : 1CH) for CD
SANYO -> Panasonic
The LA6570 is a 5CH driver (BTL : 4CH, H-bridge : 1CH) for CD players.
• Built-in POWER AMP 5CH (bridge connection (BTL) : 4CH, H-bridge : 1CH)
• IO max 1A
• Built-in level shift circuit (Except H-bridge.)
• Built-in MUTE circuit (output ON/OFF).
(Operates only for CH1 to CH4 BTL AMP. No operation for H-bridge and 5VREG.)
• Built-in 5V regulator (with external PNP transistor)
• Implements VREF switching function (Select H for external, or L for internal (2.5 V))
• Built-in overheat protection circuit (Thermal shutdown)
The TDA8933B is a high-efficiency class D amplifier with low power dissipation.
The device has two full differential inputs driving two independent outputs. It can be used in a mono full-bridge configuration (Bridge-Tied Load (BTL)) or as stereo half-bridge configuration (Single-Ended (SE)).
The KBPC series of single phase rectifier bridge consists of four silicon junctions connected as a full bridge. These devices are intended for general use in industrial and consumer equipment.
• Suitable for printed circuit board or chassis mounting
• Compact construction
• High surge current capability
• Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
Part Name(s) :
Description : 45V 4A QUAD POWER HALF BRIDGE
STA506A is a monolithic quad half bridge stage in Multipower BCD Technology. The device can be used as dual bridge or reconfigured, by connecting CONFIG pin to Vdd pin, as single bridge with double current capability, and as half bridge (Binary mode) with half current capability.
■ MULTIPOWER BCD TECHNOLOGY
■ MINIMUM INPUT OUTPUT PULSE WIDTH DISTORTION
■ 200mΩ RdsON COMPLEMENTARY DMOS OUTPUT STAGE
■ CMOS COMPATIBLE LOGIC INPUTS
■ THERMAL PROTECTION
■ THERMAL WARNING OUTPUT
■ UNDER VOLTAGE PROTECTION
■ SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION