ex) KSB1366Y amplifier fairchild
The AN5720 is an integrated circuit designed for 4.3 W(8 Ω) power amplifier with volume control and tone control.
•DC volume control : 0 to 5 V
•DC tone control : 0 to 5 V
•9-lead single-in-line plastic package with fin
HIGH-SPEED SWITCHING USE
Motor control, Lamp control, Solenoid control DC-DC converter, etc.
１．For 36Ｖhigh voltage process/１ch Full Bridge control
２．Current, voltage feedback control
３．Built-in soft start circuit
４．Built-in timer-latch circuit
５．Built-in the malfunction preventing circuit (UVLO) when lower voltage
６．Shifting to current consumption save mode from STB terminal
７．External PWM,DC voltage control and current linear control
SJ2252 is a stereo amplification and DC volume control circuit. Widely used in audio amplifier remote control, electronic games and CATV (Fiber TV) to control audio. The use DIP8 package.
DC voltage control
Two channel amplifier
Voltage gain ------------------------------- 12dB (Type)
The maximum audio input ------------------------- 0.5Vrms (Type)
Distortion is small ------------------------------- 0.05% (Type)
Volume control ------------------------- 90dB (Type)
Motor control, Lamp control, Solenoid control
DC-DC converter, etc.
The CA3059 and CA3079 zero-voltage switches are monolithic silicon integrated circuits designed to control a thyristor in a variety of AC power switching applications for AC input voltages of 24V, 120V, 208/230V, and 277V at 50Hz-60Hz and 400Hz.
• Valve Control
• Synchronous Switching of Flashing Lights
• On-Off Motor Switching
• Differential Comparator with Self-Contained Power Supply for Industrial Applications
• Photosensitive Control
• Power One-Shot Control
• Heater Control
• Lamp Control
The sound fader control circuit TEA6321 is an I2C-bus controlled stereo preamplifier for car radio hi-fi sound applications.
• Source selector for four stereo and one mono inputs
• Interface for noise reduction circuits
• Interface for external equalizer
• Volume, balance and fader control
• Special loudness characteristic automatically controlled in combination with volume setting
• Bass control with equalizer filters
• Treble control
• Mute control at audio signal zero crossing
• Fast mute control via I2C-bus
• Fast mute control via pin
• I2C-bus control for all functions
• Power supply with internal power-on reset.
The TPS2340A contains main supply power control, auxiliary supply power control, power FETs for 12 V, –12 V and auxiliary 3.3 V supplies, and a serial interface for communications with and control of slots. Each TPS2340A contains supply control and switching for two slots.
200 channel memory
Image processing includes brightness control, contrast control, color control, tone control,
Image enhancement and five kinds of image mode