Hex 3-State Inverting Buffer with Common Enables High–Performance Silicon–Gate CMOS
The MC54/74HC366 is identical in pinout to the LS366. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs. This device is a high–speed Hex buffer with 3–state outputs and two common active–low Output Enables. When either of the enables is high, the buffer outputs are placed into high–impedance states. The HC366 has Inverting outputs.
• Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads • Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL • Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6 V • Low Input Current: 1 µA • High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices • In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A • Chip Complexity: 78 FETs or 19.5 Equivalent Gates
DESCRIPTION - The 8002, 9003, 9004, 9007, and 9012 are active LOW level output AND Gates commonly know as NAND Gates. The 9016 and 9017 are Hex inverters with input and output characteristics identical to a NAND gate.
The CD4503BC is a Hex non-Inverting 3-STATE buffer with high output current sink and source capability. 3-STATE outputs make it useful in bus-oriented applications. Two separate disable inputs are provided. Buffers 1 through 4 are controlled by the disable 4 input. Buffers 5 and 6 are controlled by the disable 2 input. A high level on either disable input will cause those Gates on its control line to go into a high impedance state.
The CD4049UBC and CD4050BC Hex buffers are monolithic complementary MOS (CMOS) integrated circuits constructed with N- and P-channel enhancement mode transistors. These devices feature logic level conversion using only one supply voltage (VDD). The input signal high level (VIH) can exceed the VDDsupply voltage when these devices are used for logic level conversions.
These devices are intended for use as Hex buffers, CMOS to DTL/TTL converters, or as CMOS current drivers, and at VDD =5.0V, they can drive directly two DTL/TTL loads over the full operating temperature range.
* Wide supply voltage range: 3.0V to 15V
* Direct drive to 2 TTL loads at 5.0V over full temperature range
* High source and sink current capability
* Special input protection permits input voltages greater than VDD