A range of High Capacitance value BME MLC Chip capacitors, in stable Class II dielectrics X7R & X5R, with a spread of Capacitance values offered up to 100µF. Comparable circuit designs can be achieved at typically a third to a fifth of the Capacitance values because of the low ESR characteristics these parts exhibit. As a consequence they are also ideal to replace Tantalum and Low ESR Electrolytic Capacitors without polarity concerns. They find application as power supply bypass capacitors, smoothing capacitors, input/output filters in DC-DC Converters and in digital circuits and LCD modules. Parts are RoHS Compliant and suitable for reflow soldering process.
● For dielectric characteristics see page 44. ● Nickel Barrier terminations with tin, tin/lead or gold flash ● Capacitance tolerances available: ±10%, ±20% ● Available with High reliability screening. Contact sales office for details
As detailed in the KEMET Surface Mount Catalog F3102 for X7R,with the following specific requirements based on room temperature (25°C) parameters:
· Operating Range: -55°C to +125°C, with no-bias Capacitance shift limited to the ± 15% over that range.
· Insulating Resistance (IR) measured after 2 minutes at rated voltage @25°C: Limit is 500 megohm microfarads or 10,000MW, whichever of the two is smaller.
· Capacitance and Dissipation Factor (DF) are measured under the following conditions:
1kHz and 1 Vrms if Capacitance * 10µF
120Hz and 0.5 Vrms if Capacitance $ 10µF
· DF limits:
50 -200 Volts ü 2.5%
16 -25 Volts ü 3.5%
6.3 / 10 Volts ü 5.0%
All parts incorporate the standard KEMET barrier layer of pure nickel, with an overplate of pure tin to provide excellent solderability as well as resistance to leaching. The recommended mounting techniques are as follows:
· 0402 / 1210 case sizes ü Solder Reflow
· 0603 / 0805 / 1206 case sizes ü Solder Wave / Solder Reflow
Ceramic, Commercial-(CxxxxC), 22 uF, 10%, 6.3 V, 1210, X7R, SMD, MLCC, Temperature Stable, Class II
General Information Style: SMD Chip Series: Commercial-(CxxxxC) Chip Size: 1210 Description: SMD, MLCC, Temperature Stable, Class II Features: Temperature Stable, Class II RoHS: Yes Termination: Tin Marking: No Failure Rate: N/A Miscellaneous: Note: Referee time for X7R dielectric for this part number is 48 hours