Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
74ACT11240DWRG4 [OCTAL BUFFER/LINE DRIVER WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS ]
other parts : 74ACT11240
This octal buffer or line driver is designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. This device provides inverting outputs and symmetrical active-low output-enable (OE) inputs. This device features high fan-out and improved fan-in.
The 74ACT11240 is characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C.
● Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
● Flow-Through Architecture Optimizes
● Center-Pin VCC and GND Configurations
Minimize High-Speed Switching Noise
● EPIC™ (Enhanced-Performance Implanted
CMOS) 1-m Process
● 500-mA Typical Latch-Up Immunity at
● Package Options Include Plastic
Small-Outline (DW) and Shrink
Small-Outline (DB) Packages, and Standard
Plastic 300-mil DIPs (NT)