Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
ACE24C256TM-TH [Two-wire Serial EEPROM ]
other parts : ACE24C128
ACE Technology Co., LTD.
The ACE24C128/256 provides 131,072/262,144 bits of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM) organized as16,384/32,768 words of 8 bits each. The device’s cascadable feature allows up to 8 devices to share a common two-wire bus. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operations are essential.
● Low Operation Voltage: Vcc = 1.7V to 5.5V
● Internally Organized: 16,384 x 8(128K), 32,768 x 8(256K)
● Two-wire Serial Interface
● Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
● Bi-directional Data Transfer Protocol
● 1MHz (2.5V~5.5V) and 400 kHz (1.7V) Compatibility
● Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
● 64-byte Page Write Modes (Partial Page Writes are Allowed)
● Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
● High-reliability - Endurance: 1,000,000 Write Cycles
- Data Retention: 40 Years