These H-bridge drivers are full bridge drivers for brush motor applications. Each IC can operate at a wide range of power supply voltages (from 3V to 36V), supporting output currents of up to 2A. MOS transistors in the output stage allow for PWM signal control, while the integrated VREF voltage control function of previous models offers direct replacement of deprecated motor driver ICs. These highly efficient H-bridge driver ICs facilitate low-power consumption design.
1) Built-in, selectable one channel or two channels configuration
2) Low standby current
3) Supports PWM control signal input (20kHz to 100kHz)
4) VREF voltage setting pin enables PWM duty control
5) Cross-conduction prevention circuit
6) Four protection circuits provided: OCP, OVP, TSD and UVLO
VCR; CD/DVD players; audio-visual equipment; optical disc drives; PC peripherals; car audios; car navigation systems; OA equipments