The CXA1946AQ/AR is a serial control electronic volume IC designed for use in audio systems.
• Volume control (0dB to –87dB in 1dB step, –∞dB)
• Tone control (15 steps, 2 bands, –16dB to +16dB)
(2dB-step to –20dB, –25dB, –35dB, –45dB, –60dB, –∞dB)
• Input selector (4 channels)
• Gain can be set for each input channel (common for channels 3 and 4)
• Serial data control (DATA, CLK, CE)
• Single 8V power supply
• Zero-cross detection circuit (with timer)
• Power-off mute
• Volume control and tone control input/output pins are separate.