Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
|Match, Like|| E-L9823
|Start with|| N/A|
E-L9823 [Octal low-side driver for bulb, resistive and inductive loads with serial input control, output protection and diagnostic ]
other parts : L9823
L9823 is a octal low-side driver circuit, dedicated for automotive applications.
Output voltage clamping is provided for flyback current recirculation, when inductive loads are driven.
Chip select and cascadable serial 8-bit Interface for outputs control and diagnostic data transfer.
● Outputs current capability up to 0.5 A
● Cascadable SPI control for outputs
● Reset function with reset signal or undervoltage at VDD
● Programmable intrinsic output voltage clamping at typ. 50 V for inductive switching
● Overcurrent shutdown with latch-off for every write cycle (SFPD = low)
● Independent thermal shutdown of outputs (SOA Protection)
● Output status data available on the SPI using 8-bit I/O protocol up to 3.0 MHz
● Low standby current with reset = low (typ. 35 µA @ VDD)
● Open load detection (outputs off)
● Single VDD logic supply
● High EMS immunity and low EME (controlled output slopes)
● Full functionality of the remaining device at negative voltage drop on outputs (-1.5 V or -3.0 A)
● Output mode programmable for sustained current limit or shutdown