Integrated circuits, Transistor, Semiconductors Free Datasheet Search and Download Site
FQPF7N10L [100V LOGIC N-Channel MOSFET ]
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation modes. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as high efficiency switching DC/DC converters, and DC motor control.
• 5.5A, 100V, RDS(on) = 0.35Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 4.6 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 12 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating
• Low level gate drive requirments allowing
direct operation from logic drives