The GLT440L16 is a 262,144 x 16 bit high-performance CMOS dynamic random access memory. The GLT44016 offers Fast Page mode with Extended Data Output, and has both BYTE WRITE and WORD WRITE access cycles via two CAS pins. The GLT440L16 has symmetric address and accepts 512-cycle refresh in 8ms interval All inputs are TTL compatible. EDO Page Mode operation allows random access up to 512 x 16 bits within a page, with cycle time as short as 14ns.
The GLT440L16 is best suited for graphics, and DSP applications requiring high performance memories.
* 262,144 words by 16 bits organization.
* Fast access time and cycle time.
* Dual CAS Input.
* Low power dissipation.
* Read-Modify-Write, RAS-Only Refresh, CAS -Before-RAS Refresh, Hidden Refresh and Test Mode Capability.
* 512 refresh cycles per 8ms.
* Available in 40-Pin 400 mil SOJ and 40/44 Pin TSOP(II)
* Single +3.3V±10% Power Supply.
* All inputs and Outputs are TTL compatible.
* Extended Data-Out(EDO) Page Mode operation.